Welcome to...Core Dynamics Physical TherapyA Pelvic Floor Clinic
Core Dynamics Physical Therapy provides experience and passion in addressing pelvic floor muscle dysfunction in women and men of all ages, pre-natal and postpartum care. Core Dynamics Physical Therapy specializes in physical therapy treatment of pelvic floor muscle dysfunction, women’s health, incontinence, obstetrics, gynecology and urology related dysfunctions.
Core Dynamics Physical Therapy is located in Englewood, NJ (Bergen County). We are conveniently located near all Northern and Central New Jersey and New York towns, as well as to major highways. Core Dynamics Physical Therapy serves the people of its community by giving them a local clinic in which they can be treated for pelvic pain (male and female), pre-natal care, postpartum health for moms, urinary incontinence, sexual dysfunction, pelvic organ prolapse, pre and post urogynecologic and urologic surgical procedures, Interstitial Cystitis, Vulvodynia and Pudendal Neuralgia (male and female).
Mission: To provide an environment where women and men of all ages
can receive one on one hands on treatment, where they can be listened to and cared
for according to their symptoms. A place where they learn to be more functional
and return to their recreational activities.
What's New / Upcoming Events:
Congratulations to Niva Herzig PT for receiving her Pelvic Rehabilitation Practitioner Certification (PRPC) from Herman Wallace Institute.
MELT Intro Workshop: Sunday February 28th 2pm-3:30pm
Let's Talk About It: We are happy to welcome Rebecca Marcus PT, DPT to our Core Dynamics Physical Therapy team.
Get Your Mama Mojo On Track
Check out Niva Herzig's interview
on the Well-Adjusted Mama Podcast below:
Niva and Jen interviewed for Crickets Circle blog, "Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation Explained"
- North Jersey women suffer from muscle, bone problems after pregnancy…
- Check out Niva Herzig's interview Discussing Adhesive Tissue Post Cesarean Surgery
- Privacy Practice: Click here to view
- Parking: Please note the parking lots are busy lately, but there are 3 separate levels: P3 (lobby) and (P2) have entrances on Chestnut Street (off of Engle St or North Dean St). P1 is the lowest level and has an entrance from North Dean St (spots are usually always available on this level). Street Parking is available on Engle St. Please leave yourself plenty of time for parking in order to arrive to your appointment on time.
- Niva Herzig is now a Certified Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist (CMTPT), Dry Needling is a techniques used to treat Trigger Points (Not Meridians) with a solid filiform needle
- Read Our Current Newsletter
- Read our blog at nannymama.com/blog. Here are two examples of the posts you'll be able to find there:
- "Outside or Inside: Taking the Mystery Out of Physical Therapy" a new article by Niva Herzig MS PT.
New Jersey: Northern and Central NJ including Bergen, Essex,Morris, Passaic and Union counties
New York: NYC, NY State, Rockland, Westchester and Orange Counties
Note: Our office schedules appointments Monday through Friday. Please call our office for the hours as they change depending on the day. Making multiple appointments in advance will help you acquire a day and time that works best for you.
*If you need to cancel your appointment kindly give our office 48 hours notice. Please be advised that we require 24 hours to avoid a cancellation fee.
Areas of Expertise:
Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
Urinary Frequency and Urgency
Prenatal and Postpartum
What is Pelvic Floor Dysfunction? Pelvic floor dysfunction (PFD) refers to conditions which involve the pelvic floor muscles (muscles which surround the vagina and rectum) when they do not function “normally.” This may be seen as laxity and low tone in the muscles and surrounding tissues or spasming and increased tone in the muscles. Symptoms may include pain, urinary and/or bowel dysfunction and sexual dysfunction. Read more...
Niva Herzig provides excellent care for her patients.